Tim C. Schroeder | 19 Jul 21:43 2014
Picon

ANN: hackage-diff - Compare the public API of different versions of a Hackage library

Just a first shot at the problem, hope it’s useful to somebody!

https://github.com/blitzcode/hackage-diff

Cheers,
Tim
Oliver Charles | 20 Jul 13:07 2014
Picon

Re: ANN: hackage-diff - Compare the public API of different versions of a Hackage library

On 19/07/14 20:43, Tim C. Schroeder wrote:
> Just a first shot at the problem, hope it’s useful to somebody!
>
> https://github.com/blitzcode/hackage-diff
>
> Cheers,
> Tim

Nice work, Tim - you've built exactly what I've been dreaming of for
months! This should come in really helpful when I'm determining versions
- both for my own work and when using other people's work.

Nice job :)
- ocharles