Schell Scivally | 22 Aug 06:33 2014
Picon

Temporarily taking over hdevtools on Hackage.

Hi all, it seems that Bit Connor (the author of hdevtools - https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools) has been MIA since January. There are a number of pull requests that need to be merged and uploaded to hackage for GHC 7.8. I tried contacting him last week through both emails listed on hackage - one bounced and the other is unanswered. Has anyone seen/heard from the author? I'd like to temporarily hijack hackage responsibilities until we hear from him again in order to merge and upload these changes (https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools/issues/24#ref-commit-a996411).

--
Schell Scivally | github | twitter | blog | wiki
_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe <at> haskell.org
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
Johan Tibell | 22 Aug 08:13 2014
Picon

Re: Temporarily taking over hdevtools on Hackage.



On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Schell Scivally <efsubenovex <at> gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, it seems that Bit Connor (the author of hdevtools - https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools) has been MIA since January. There are a number of pull requests that need to be merged and uploaded to hackage for GHC 7.8. I tried contacting him last week through both emails listed on hackage - one bounced and the other is unanswered. Has anyone seen/heard from the author? I'd like to temporarily hijack hackage responsibilities until we hear from him again in order to merge and upload these changes (https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools/issues/24#ref-commit-a996411).

--
Schell Scivally | github | twitter | blog | wiki

_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe <at> haskell.org
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe


_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe <at> haskell.org
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
Schell Scivally | 23 Aug 08:06 2014
Picon

Re: Temporarily taking over hdevtools on Hackage.

Hi Johan - thanks, this is the step where I message haskell-cafe and wait a while ;)


On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 11:13 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell <at> gmail.com> wrote:


On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Schell Scivally <efsubenovex <at> gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, it seems that Bit Connor (the author of hdevtools - https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools) has been MIA since January. There are a number of pull requests that need to be merged and uploaded to hackage for GHC 7.8. I tried contacting him last week through both emails listed on hackage - one bounced and the other is unanswered. Has anyone seen/heard from the author? I'd like to temporarily hijack hackage responsibilities until we hear from him again in order to merge and upload these changes (https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools/issues/24#ref-commit-a996411).

--
Schell Scivally | github | twitter | blog | wiki

_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe <at> haskell.org
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe





--
Schell Scivally | github | twitter | blog | wiki
_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe <at> haskell.org
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
Mateusz Kowalczyk | 23 Aug 13:22 2014
Picon

Re: Temporarily taking over hdevtools on Hackage.

On 08/23/2014 07:06 AM, Schell Scivally wrote:
> Hi Johan - thanks, this is the step where I message haskell-cafe and wait a
> while ;)
> 
> 
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 11:13 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell <at> gmail.com>
> wrote:
> 
>> Hi!
>>
>> Please have a look at
>> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Taking_over_a_package.
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Schell Scivally <efsubenovex <at> gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all, it seems that Bit Connor (the author of hdevtools -
>>> https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools) has been MIA since January. There are
>>> a number of pull requests that need to be merged and uploaded to hackage
>>> for GHC 7.8. I tried contacting him last week through both emails listed on
>>> hackage - one bounced and the other is unanswered. Has anyone seen/heard
>>> from the author? I'd like to temporarily hijack hackage responsibilities
>>> until we hear from him again in order to merge and upload these changes (
>>> https://github.com/bitc/hdevtools/issues/24#ref-commit-a996411).
>>>
>>> --
>>> Schell Scivally | github <https://github.com/schell> | twitter
>>> <http://twitter.com/schellsan> | blog <http://efnx.com> | wiki
>>>  <http://wiki.zyghost.com>
>>>

CC'ing libraries <at>  is probably a good step.

--

-- 
Mateusz K.

Gmane