Colin Paul Adams | 10 Feb 17:09 2006

Combinatory logic interpreter?

Is there any Haskell code around that can interpret combinatory logic expressions?

Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire
Robert Dockins | 10 Feb 17:33 2006

Re: Combinatory logic interpreter?

On Feb 10, 2006, at 11:09 AM, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> Is there any Haskell code around that can interpret combinatory
> logic expressions?

Humm.  That's kind of a broad question.  I've written a shell for
interpreting the pure untyped lambda calculus which has definitions
for Turner's Combinators.  You can get the darcs repo here:

http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~rdocki01/lambda/

you will also need

http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~rdocki01/shell/
http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~rdocki01/shell-readline/

Or... you can play with it on the haskell IRC channel by using the
' <at> lam' lambdabot command.

Its hard to know if this will meet your needs without knowing more.
What are you trying to do?

Rob Dockins

Speak softly and drive a Sherman tank.
           -- TMBG
Tony Finch | 10 Feb 17:14 2006
Picon

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

> Is there any Haskell code around that can interpret combinatory logic expressions?

http://www0.us.ioccc.org/1998/fanf.lambda

Tony.

f.a.n.finch  <dot <at> dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
BISCAY: WEST 5 OR 6 BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4. SHOWERS AT FIRST. MODERATE OR
GOOD.

Gmane