ajb | 1 Nov 06:20 2007
Picon

Re: Re: Why can't Haskell be faster?

G'day all.

Quoting Derek Elkins <derek.a.elkins <at> gmail.com>:

> Probably RuntimeCompilation (or something like that and linked from the
> Knuth-Morris-Pratt implementation on HaWiki) written by Andrew Bromage.

I didn't keep a copy, but if someone wants to retrieve it from the Google
cache and put it on the new wiki (under the new licence, of course), please
do so.

Cheers,
Andrew Bromage
Justin Bailey | 1 Nov 17:03 2007

On 10/31/07, ajb <at> spamcop.net <ajb <at> spamcop.net> wrote:
> I didn't keep a copy, but if someone wants to retrieve it from the Google
> cache and put it on the new wiki (under the new licence, of course), please
> do so.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew Bromage

Done: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/RuntimeCompilation . Please
update it as needed.

Justin
ajb | 2 Nov 02:21 2007

Quoting Justin Bailey <jgbailey <at> gmail.com>:

> Done: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/RuntimeCompilation . Please
> update it as needed.

Thanks!

Cheers,