Edward Kmett | 25 Oct 23:45 2011
Picon

ANNOUNCE: Hac Boston from January 21-23rd at MIT

I am very pleased to officially announce Hac Boston, a Haskell hackathon to be held January 21-23, 2012 at MIT in Cambridge, MA.

The hackathon will officially kick off at 2:30 Friday afternoon, and go until 5pm on Sunday with the occasional break for sleep.

Everyone is welcome -- you do not have to be a Haskell guru to attend!  Helping hack on someone else's project could be a great way to increase your Haskell skills.

If you plan on coming, please officially register, even if you already put your name on the wiki.  Registration, travel, some information about lodging and many other details can now be found on the Hac Boston wiki.

We have confirmed space for about 30 people, so please register early! Beyond that we'll have to either seek additional space or close registration.

We're also looking for a few people interested in giving short (15-20 min.) talks, probably on Saturday afternoon.  Anything of interest to the Haskell community is fair game---a project you've been working on, a paper, a quick tutorial.  If you'd like to give a talk, add it on the wiki.

We look forward to seeing you at MIT!

-Edward Kmett
Edward Kmett | 25 Oct 23:54 2011
Picon

Re: ANNOUNCE: Hac Boston from January *20-22* at MIT

Correction: January 20-22nd ;)