Dmitry Malikov | 26 Jul 01:02 2012
Picon

XMonad-screenshot

Hi.

My friend Matvey Aksenov create some useful screen capturing utility for
XMonad.
https://github.com/supki/xmonad-screenshot

It allows capturing all workspaces in single image. Also chosen
workspaces could be filtered by some predicate.
Result image could be filled with horizontal or vertical layout.

Are there some other possible use cases for that utility?
What are you expecting from the ideal screenshot module for XMonad?

By the way, is there some another available screenshot utility specially
for XMonad?

Best regards,
dmitry malikov
!
Don Stewart | 26 Jul 01:19 2012
Picon

Re: [Haskell-cafe] XMonad-screenshot

Better sent to xmonad <at>

--
Best regards,
dmitry malikov

It allows capturing all workspaces in single image. Also chosen workspaces could be filtered by some predicate.<br>
Result image could be filled with horizontal or vertical layout.<br><br>
Are there some other possible use cases for that utility?<br>
What are you expecting from the ideal screenshot module for XMonad?<br><br>
By the way, is there some another available screenshot utility specially for XMonad?<br><br>
-- <br>
Best regards,<br>
dmitry malikov<br>