Nick Rudnick | 31 Jul 18:58 2012

IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE (4GB on Win64) ... any best practices??

Dear Haskellers,

did anybody of you stumble about surprisingly having a 2GB memory limit on Win64? I admit I didn't get it at once (just about to finish a complete memcheck... ;-) -- but of course there already is a discussion of this:

Unfortunately, this left me a little stupid about how to actually get a program running with IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE -- did anybody try this successfully (or even not...) and has experience to share?

Usually a Linuxer, I am just about to begin exploring the possibilities of Haskell on Windows, please forgive.

Thanks a lot advance, Nick