Andreas Abel | 1 Oct 17:15 2012
Picon

PLPV 2013 Last Call for Papers

                    The Seventh ACM SIGPLAN Workshop
                                   on
      Programming Languages meets Program Verification (PLPV 2013)

                      http://plpv.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/

                           22nd January, 2013
                              Rome, Italy
                      (Affiliated with POPL 2013)

                            Call for Papers

Overview

The goal of PLPV is to foster and stimulate research at the
intersection of programming languages and program verification, by
bringing together experts from diverse areas like types, contracts,
interactive theorem proving, model checking and program analysis. Work
in this area typically attempts to reduce the burden of program
verification by taking advantage of particular semantic or structural
properties of the programming language.  One example are dependently
typed programming languages, which leverage a language's type system
to specify and check rich specifications.  Another example are
extended static checking systems which incorporate contracts with
either static or dynamic contract checking.

We invite submissions on all aspects, both theoretical and practical,
of the integration of programming language and program verification
technology. To encourage interaction between different
communities, we seek a broad scope for PLPV.  In particular,