Janis Voigtländer | 3 Oct 20:58 2012
Picon

Call for Contributions - Haskell Communities and Activities Report, November 2012 edition

Dear all,

I would like to collect contributions for the 23rd edition of the

              Haskell Communities & Activities Report

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell_Communities_and_Activities_Report

               Submission deadline: 1 November 2012

      (please send your contributions to hcar at haskell.org,
                  in plain text or LaTeX format)

This is the short story:

* If you are working on any project that is in some way related
   to Haskell, please write a short entry and submit it. Even if
   the project is very small or unfinished or you think it is not
   important enough --- please reconsider and submit an entry anyway!

* If you are interested in an existing project related to Haskell that
   has not previously been mentioned in the HCAR, please tell me, so
   that I can contact the project leaders and ask them to submit an
   entry.

* Feel free to pass on this call for contributions to others that
   might be interested.

(Continue reading)

Janis Voigtländer | 1 Nov 20:02 2012
Picon

Re: Call for Contributions - Haskell Communities and Activities Report, November 2012 edition

Dear all,

Yes, it is that time again: http://ro-che.info/ccc/16.html :-)

Thanks to everybody who have already submitted their new entries or
updates! For those who need a bit more time: I will still take on
further submissions until mid of next week.

Best,
Janis.

PS: For the original call for contributions, see:
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2012-October/023522.html

Jun.-Prof. Dr. Janis Voigtländer
http://www.iai.uni-bonn.de/~jv/

Gmane