Iago Abal | 14 Oct 13:46 2012
Picon

ANNOUNCE: bv-0.1.0

I'm happy to announce the very first release of the bv package.

This library represents bit-vectors as a wrapper over Integer, in contrast with other libraries I've seen that prefer their representation as vectors of booleans. Particularly, the Integer-based representation is more suitable for implementing bit-vector arithmetic. I started coding this library as part of a bigger project related with SMT solving, so the functionality provided by this library is highly inspired by the theory of fixed-size bit-vectors supported by SMT solvers. I hope it will be useful for others too.

Feedback is very welcomed.

Iago Abal Rivas