Henning Thielemann | 4 Dec 21:44 2012
Picon

Haskell from Glorious Kingdom

Hi Haskellers,

since it is Advent time you might like to listen to a song that I programmed
and performed with the Haskell Live-Sequencer [1]:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5k0wUh0lj8

and you might want to check the Live-Sequencer, too. The Live-Sequencer allows
to compose songs in Haskore style interactively. The most important feature is
that you may alter the running program/song and that you can do so together
with many people via network.

Best,
Henning

[1] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Live-Sequencer
Patrick Mylund Nielsen | 4 Dec 22:06 2012

Re: Haskell from Glorious Kingdom

Thank you! Very cool.