Edward Z. Yang | 13 Dec 21:23 2012
Picon

Second Call for Copy: Monad.Reader #21

Second Call for Copy: The Monad.Reader - Issue 21

Whether you're an established academic or have only just started
learning Haskell, if you have something to say, please consider
writing an article for The Monad.Reader!  The submission deadline
for Issue 21 will be:

                    **Tuesday, January 1**

Less than half a month away, but that's what Christmas break is for,
right? :-)

The Monad.Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Monad.Reader is a electronic magazine about all things Haskell. It
is less formal than journal, but somehow more enduring than a wiki-
page. There have been a wide variety of articles: exciting code
fragments, intriguing puzzles, book reviews, tutorials, and even
half-baked research ideas.

Submission Details

Get in touch with me if you intend to submit something -- the sooner
you let me know what you're up to, the better.

Please submit articles for the next issue to me by e-mail (ezyang <at> mit.edu).