Ivan Lazar Miljenovic | 31 Dec 23:15 2012
Picon

ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.15.0.0

After much prodding and poking by end-users for the past few months,
I'm finally able to announce a GHC-7.6.1 compatible release of my
Haskell bindings to the Graphviz graph visualisation toolkit:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/graphviz-2999.15.0.0

(It took me so long to release a version that allowed
bytestring-0.10.* as I was waiting for upstream to get back to me
about an inconsistency I found; in the end I decided to just try and
cope with how it seems to work.)

The list of changes since the last release are:

* The repository is now hosted at
  http://hub.darcs.net/ivanm/graphviz, and using the bug-tracker
  there.

* Updates to various `Attribute` definitions:

    - The list of available shapes has been expanded to take into
      account the new synthetic biology shapes.

    - The `Size` and `FontNames` attributes now have specified data types.

    - The optional start and end points for `Spline`s were previously
      the wrong way round; this has now been fixed.

    - Explicitly only print 2-dimensional `Point` values for `Rect`
      and `DPoint` (previously only 2-dimensional values where parsed,
      but it was possible to print a 3-dimensional value).

(Continue reading)

Henning Thielemann | 1 Jan 13:41 2013
Picon

Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.15.0.0

On Tue, 1 Jan 2013, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:

> After much prodding and poking by end-users for the past few months,
> I'm finally able to announce a GHC-7.6.1 compatible release of my
> Haskell bindings to the Graphviz graph visualisation toolkit:
> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/graphviz-2999.15.0.0

Did you receive my work-around for the busy-wait problem?
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic | 1 Jan 22:22 2013
Picon

Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.15.0.0

On 1 January 2013 22:41, Henning Thielemann
<lemming <at> henning-thielemann.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Jan 2013, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:
>
>> After much prodding and poking by end-users for the past few months,
>> I'm finally able to announce a GHC-7.6.1 compatible release of my
>> Haskell bindings to the Graphviz graph visualisation toolkit:
>> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/graphviz-2999.15.0.0
>

> Did you receive my work-around for the busy-wait problem?

Whoops, forgot about that; I'll have a look now.

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic <at> gmail.com
http://IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com

Gmane