Nick Shukla | 11 Jan 18:22 2013
Picon

Introduction to Haskell Lectures

Hi,

The University of Virginia department of Computer Science was kind enough let me lecture an introductory course on Haskell, a functional programming language.

I'll be posting all slides on the class website: http://shuklan.com/haskell

Come join me in this 12 week course. We will start from basic lists and tuples, and venture far into monads and category theory.

Regards,
Nishant Shukla
UVA CS/Math
Hilco Wijbenga | 11 Jan 19:03 2013
Picon

Re: Introduction to Haskell Lectures

On 11 January 2013 09:22, Nick Shukla <nick722 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Come join me in this 12 week course. We will start from basic lists and
> tuples, and venture far into monads and category theory.

The first lecture looks quite nice. Looking forward to the next 11. :-)
Mateusz Kowalczyk | 11 Jan 21:57 2013
Picon

Re: Introduction to Haskell Lectures

Will you mark the online submissions as well? It doesn't look like it but many online courses do just that so I thought that it might be worth asking.