Kevin Hammond | 27 Jan 19:57 2013
Picon

Six PhD Studentships at St Andrews (tight deadline)

We have six funded PhD Studentships available.  If you know any good applicants with an interest in
functional programming, parallelism or
related areas,  I'd be pleased to hear from them.  The deadline is tight (4th February), but the main thing is
to get an application in.

http://blogs.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/csblog/2012/12/20/600th-anniversary-phd-scholarships/

Best Wishes,
Kevin

--------

Kevin Hammond, Professor of Computer Science, University of St Andrews

T: +44-1334 463241   F: +44-1334-463278    W: http://www.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~kh

In accordance with University policy on electronic mail, this email reflects the opinions of the
individual concerned, may contain confidential or copyright information that should not be copied or
distributed without permission, may be of a private or personal nature unless explicitly indicated
otherwise, and should not under any circumstances be taken as an official statement of University policy
or procedure (see http://www.st-and.ac.uk).

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532

Gmane