Ivan Lazar Miljenovic | 14 Feb 05:54 2013
Picon

ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.16.0.0

I'm pleased to announce that I've finally tracked down all the pesky
little bugs that prevented me from releasing version 2999.16.0.0 of my
graphviz library, that helps you use the Graphviz suite of tools to
visualise graphs.

The important changes are:

* Add support for Graphviz-2.30.0:

    - New attributes:

        + `Area`
        + `Head_LP`
        + `LayerListSep`
        + `LayerSelect`
        + `Tail_LP`
        + `XLP`

    - `BgColor`, `Color` and `FillColor` now take a list of colors
      with optional weightings.

    - Layer handling now supports layer sub-ranges.

    - Added the voronoi-based option to `Overlap`.

    - Added the `Striped` and `Wedged` styles.

* Updates to attributes and their values:

    - The following attributes have had their values changed to better
(Continue reading)

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic | 17 Nov 05:30 2011
Picon

ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.12.0.4

I've uploaded version 2999.12.0.4.

This release fixes the problem described by Max Rabkin below (who also
determined how to fix: I *always* get tripped up by asTypeOf :s).  It
also has improved documentation to help people that are wanting to
construct Dot graphs explicitly, and cleans up error messages produced
when provided Dot code isn't parseable (along with hints for common
solutions).