Mark Lentczner | 13 Mar 06:47 2013
Picon

BayHac '13

Please join us for a weekend of Haskell hacking:

BayHac '13
May 17th ~ 19th, 2013
Hacker Dojo
Mountain View, CA

Full details on the Haskell Wiki: BayHac '13

- Mark
Mark Lentczner | 4 May 07:54 2013
Picon

Re: BayHac '13

Update:
  • BayHac '13 is just two weeks away.
  • We have over 60 sign-ups!
  • Please sign up, if you haven't already.
  • We've added an optional Code Kata session.
— Mark