Simon Marlow | 19 Mar 05:09 2013
Picon

CUFP 2013: Call for Presentations

This CFP and the form for submitting presentation proposals can be found
at:  http://cufp.org/2013cfp

          Commercial Users of Functional Programming 2013
                    Sponsored by SIGPLAN
                         CUFP 2013
                Co-located with ICFP 2013
                Boston, MA, United States
                        Sep 22-24
      Talk Proposal Submission Deadline: 29 June 2013

The annual CUFP workshop is a place where people can see how others are
using functional programming to solve real world problems; where
practitioners meet and collaborate; where language designers and users
can share ideas about the future of their favorite language; and where
one can learn practical techniques and approaches for putting functional
programming to work.
Giving a CUFP Talk

If you have experience using functional languages in a practical
setting, we invite you to submit a proposal to give a talk at the
workshop. We are looking for both experience reports and in-depth
technical talks.

Experience reports are typically 25 minutes long (but negotiable), and
aim to inform participants about how functional programming plays out in
real-world applications, focusing especially on lessons learned and
insights gained. Experience reports don't need to be highly technical;
reflections on the commercial, management, or software engineering
aspects are, if anything, more important.