Edward Z. Yang | 29 Mar 23:10 2013
Picon

[Haskell-cafe] Monad.Reader #22 call for copy

Call for Copy: The Monad.Reader - Issue 22

Another ICFP submission deadline has come and gone: why not celebrate by
submitting something to The Monad.Reader?  Whether you're an established
academic or have only just started learning Haskell, if you have
something to say, please consider writing an article for The
Monad.Reader!  The submission deadline for Issue 22 will be:

                    **Saturday, June 1**

The Monad.Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Monad.Reader is a electronic magazine about all things Haskell. It
is less formal than journal, but somehow more enduring than a wiki-
page. There have been a wide variety of articles: exciting code
fragments, intriguing puzzles, book reviews, tutorials, and even
half-baked research ideas.

Submission Details

Get in touch with me if you intend to submit something -- the sooner
you let me know what you're up to, the better.

Please submit articles for the next issue to me by e-mail (ezyang <at> mit.edu).

Articles should be written according to the guidelines available from