p.k.f.holzenspies | 8 Apr 17:03 2013

Third CfP for the International Workshop on Trends in Functional Programming In Education (TFPIE)

L.S.,

Apologies for any duplicates you may receive.

EasyChair now open! [3]

Please find below the Third Call for Papers for the Second International Workshop on Trends in Functional
Programming In Education (TFPIE). As an addendum to previous CfPs for this event, I would like you to
consider the following: May FP researchers also teach FP or use an FP language to teach something else.
Even though many of these teachers are very enthusiastic about what they do, they typically don't
consider it something to write up. I believe that having a serious forum specifically for the education of
or with FP will help promote the use of FP as a teaching tool and will benefit the field of computer science as
a whole.

Previous CfPs for the event were sent out in PDF form. Many mailing-lists reject this. Therefore, below, is
the plain textual form of the CfP. For more information, refer to the website [1]. For inspiration, see
last year's proceedings (like this year, published in the Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical
Computer Science) [2]. Submissions are welcome via EasyChair [3].

Please forward this CfP to whatever forum you consider appropriate.

Regards,

Philip K.F. Hölzenspies
Programme Committee Chair TFPIE 2013

[1] http://wwwhome.ewi.utwente.nl/~holzenspiespkf/TFPIE2013.html