John Wiegley | 20 Apr 10:32 2013

ANNOUNCE: hlibgit2

I just upgraded hlibgit2 to libgit2 0.18 (Big Ben).  This was a huge upgrade,
which changed quite a few interfaces (mostly relating to references), but also
adds a great deal of functionality, such as downloading packfiles from local
repositories, abstracting of "reference backends", and a lot more.

Be aware that you'll now need to startup and shutdown applications as follows:

    main = do
        finally go (performGC >> c'git_threads_shutdown)
        go = ...

At least until is addressed in
a more satisifying way.

Please let me know of any issues you encounter here:

Thank you,

John Wiegley
FP Complete                         Haskell tools, training and consulting               johnw on #haskell/