Janis Voigtländer | 12 May 01:46 2013
Picon

ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (24th ed., May 2013)

On behalf of all the contributors, I am pleased to announce that the

            Haskell Communities and Activities Report
                   (24th edition, May 2013)

is now available in PDF and HTML formats:

   http://haskell.org/communities/05-2013/report.pdf
   http://haskell.org/communities/05-2013/html/report.html

Many thanks go to all the people that contributed to this report,
both directly, by sending in descriptions, and indirectly, by doing
all the interesting things that are reported. I hope you will find
it as interesting a read as I did.

If you have not encountered the Haskell Communities and Activities
Reports before, you may like to know that the first of these reports
was published in November 2001. Their goal is to improve the
communication between the increasingly diverse groups, projects, and
individuals working on, with, or inspired by Haskell. The idea behind
these reports is simple:

   Every six months, a call goes out to all of you enjoying Haskell to
   contribute brief summaries of your own area of work. Many of you
   respond (eagerly, unprompted, and sometimes in time for the actual
   deadline) to the call. The editor collects all the contributions
   into a single report and feeds that back to the community.

When I try for the next update, six months from now, you might want
to report on your own work, project, research area or group as well.