Daniel Díaz Casanueva | 15 May 23:44 2013
Picon

Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Adrian,

Daniel Díaz Casanueva wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

Daniel Díaz Casanueva
Computer Software Professional View Profile »

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for Adrian Borucki (Software Developer at Synthetic Intellect Institute). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

Daniel Díaz Casanueva | 16 May 00:37 2013
Picon

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

My apologies,

it looks like this e-mail has been sent to all my contacts. My intention never was to reach the Haskell list.

Sincerely,
Daniel Díaz.

Daniel Díaz Casanueva wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

Daniel Díaz Casanueva
Computer Software Professional View Profile »

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for Adrian Borucki (Software Developer at Synthetic Intellect Institute). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

E-mail sent by Daniel Díaz Casanueva

let f x = x in x