From: Sven Findeiss <sven <at> tbi.univie.ac.at>
Subject: Open PhD Position
Date: 2013-05-02 10:39:02 GMT
Dear Colleagues, Friends and Project Partners!

We have currently a three year PhD position open at Bioinformatics and
Computational Biology research group (which is one half of Ivo
Hofackers double professorship and integrated in the well known
TBI). The project is EU funded and starts in September this year. For
more information please find attached a detailed job description.

If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me.

Please forward this message to everyone who might be looking for a PhD
position in the Bioinformatics field.