Simon Marlow | 12 Jun 21:38 2013

Reminder: two weeks to submit talks for CUFP 2013

This CFP and the form for submitting presentation proposals can be found

          Commercial Users of Functional Programming 2013
                    Sponsored by SIGPLAN
                         CUFP 2013
                Co-located with ICFP 2013
                Boston, MA, United States
                        Sep 22-24
      Talk Proposal Submission Deadline: 29 June 2013

The annual CUFP workshop is a place where people can see how others are
using functional programming to solve real world problems; where
practitioners meet and collaborate; where language designers and users
can share ideas about the future of their favorite language; and where
one can learn practical techniques and approaches for putting functional
programming to work.
Giving a CUFP Talk

If you have experience using functional languages in a practical
setting, we invite you to submit a proposal to give a talk at the
workshop. We are looking for both experience reports and in-depth
technical talks.

Experience reports are typically 25 minutes long (but negotiable), and
aim to inform participants about how functional programming plays out in
real-world applications, focusing especially on lessons learned and
insights gained. Experience reports don't need to be highly technical;
reflections on the commercial, management, or software engineering
aspects are, if anything, more important.
(Continue reading)