Iavor Diatchki | 27 Jun 17:54 2013
Picon

Job opportunities at Galois

Hello,

Galois is hiring!  We're looking for researchers, principal investigators, and software engineers, including those with expertise in functional programming, formal methods, computer security, control systems, informatics, or networking.

For more information, take a look at http://corp.galois.com/careers and please feel free to drop me an e-mail if you have questions.

Cheers,
-Iavor

Alejandro Serrano Mena | 27 Jun 18:03 2013
Picon

Re: Job opportunities at Galois

Hello,
Are there any specific details to consider when applying? For example, is living in the US or having a visa required for application?

Thanks in advance.