14875 | 5 Aug 22:46 2013
Picon

ANNOUNCE : heukarya, genetic programming library in Haskell

I am pleased to announce a new genetic programming project is released on hackage now. I created a Gene interface for any possible implements of Gene with a Data.Dynamic implementation.
my next goals are creating a new implementation of Gene by using package plugins for evolving haskell code directly and implement distributed computing for this library.
It's also hosted on github

He-chien Tsai
Thiago Negri | 5 Aug 23:12 2013
Picon

Re: ANNOUNCE : heukarya, genetic programming library in Haskell

I tried to run the code on "example" folder of GitHub.I got a lot of output and couldn't understand anything.

Can you post a tutorial or example with comments?