Edward Z. Yang | 8 Aug 03:09 2013
Picon

ANN: Monad.Reader Issue 22

I am pleased to announce that Issue 22 of the Monad Reader is now available.

    http://themonadreader.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/issue22.pdf

Issue 22 consists of the following two articles:

  * "Generalized Algebraic Data Types in Haskell" by Anton Dergunov
  * "Error Reporting Parsers: a Monad Transformer Approach" by Matt Fenwick and Jay Vyas
  * "Two Monoids for Approximating NP-Complete Problems" by Mike Izbicki

Feel free to browse the source files. You can check out the entire repository using Git:

git clone https://github.com/ezyang/tmr-issue22.git

If you’d like to write something for Issue 23, please get in touch!

Cheers,
Edward

Henning Thielemann | 8 Aug 10:04 2013
Picon

Re: ANN: Monad.Reader Issue 22

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013, Edward Z. Yang wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Issue 22 of the Monad Reader is now available.
>
>    http://themonadreader.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/issue22.pdf
>
> Issue 22 consists of the following two articles:
>
>  * "Generalized Algebraic Data Types in Haskell" by Anton Dergunov
>  * "Error Reporting Parsers: a Monad Transformer Approach" by Matt Fenwick and Jay Vyas
>  * "Two Monoids for Approximating NP-Complete Problems" by Mike Izbicki

That is, there are three kinds of Haskellers: The ones who can count and
the others who cannot. :-)
Neil Davies | 8 Aug 10:09 2013
Picon

Re: [Haskell] ANN: Monad.Reader Issue 22

And yet others who believe the Axiom of Choice is flawed?