Iavor S. Diatchki | 6 Nov 01:46 2002
Picon

Re: Module re-exportation weekend puzzler

Hi,

Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:

  >Folks
  >
  >Another minor H98 glitch.

Are you saying that you think the report doesn't fully define the
meaning of the module system, or just that difficult to understand and
needs to be clarified?

  >  Consider this:

  >| > Everything in List, nothing from Char.
  >|
  >| Interesting... what happens when List and Char overlap here?

If only there was a formal specification one could consult in cases like
this! But wait a minute. There is one [1]!