C Rodrigues | 15 Feb 15:52 2013
Picon

Building the GHC library without building GHC

Hi,

I was going to do some hacking on Haddock.  Haddock depends on the GHC API from the development version of
GHC, however, stage2 crashes on my system when I try to build the newest GHC from the repository.  Since I
don't actually need to compile with the new GHC, I'm hoping there's a workaround.  Is there a way to build
only the GHC library so that I can get back to Haddock?

brandon s allbery kf8nh | 15 Feb 15:56 2013
Picon

Re: Building the GHC library without building GHC

Er, the GHC library *is* GHC.  The answer is very probably "no".

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh
Sent with Sparrow