Mateusz Kowalczyk | 12 May 14:10 2013
Picon

Missing snapshots

Greetings,

On the GHC download page [1], there are no available snapshots. Both
HEAD and STABLE branch dist directories are empty.

Any idea what the deal is?

[1] - http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download

Mateusz K.
Carter Schonwald | 12 May 22:50 2013
Picon

Re: Missing snapshots

huh you're right!

I seem to recall that that snapshots hadn't been updated since december while they were still up though...