Ryan Newton | 28 Jun 22:57 2013
Picon

Who uses Travis CI and can help write a cookbook for those guys?

The Travis folks have decided they want to support Haskell better (multiple compiler versions):

  https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/882#issuecomment-20165378

(Yay!)  They're asking for someone to help them up with setup scripts.  They mention their cookbook collection here:

In that thread above, I pasted our little script that fetches and installs multiple GHC versions, but I have little experiences with cloud technologies & VMs.  Can someone jump in and help push this forward?

As a community I'm sure it would be great to get a higher percentage of Hackage packages using simple, hosted continuous testing... I'd personally like to replace my Jenkins install if they can get the necessary GHC versions in there.

Best,
  -Ryan