U.S. Bank Notification - Unauthorized Account Access
U.S. Bank <service <at> usbank.com>
2005-06-12 02:21:40 GMT
This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view
Or, copy http://sdm3.rm04.net/servlet/MailView?ms=MjQxMzM4S0&r=NTcyMjAxOTI5S0 into your browser.
Dear U.S. Bank Valued Member,
We recently reviewed you account, and we suspect an unauthorized ATM and/ or PIN-bassed point of sale transactions on your account. Protecting your account is our primary concern. Therefore, as a preventive measure we have temporary limited your access to sensitive U.S. Bank features. To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply hit " CLICK ON THE REFERENCE LINK " to confirm your identity as a cardmember of U.S. Bank.
- Login to your U.S. Bank Internet Banking with your U.S. Bank username and password.
- Confirm your identity as a cardmember of U.S. Bank.
- View your transaction history and report suspicious activity or any unauthorized charge.*
If you are not enrolled for U.S. Bank Internet Banking Get started today! Complete the steps below and take advantage of our online services today!
- Go to http://www.usbank.com/ and enroll for U.S. Bank Internet Banking.
- Select your account: Personal Accounts, Bussines Accounts, CreditCard Premiere Line or CreditLine Only.
- After your enrollment process is complete you will be able to access your account.
It's that easy. If you still need assistance, just click the "Help" button within Internet Banking, or contact us. We're here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*Please do not replay to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.*For assistance, log to your U.S. Bank account and chose the "HELP" link in the header of any page.
|At U.S. Bank, protecting your privacy is our priority. If you receive a fraudulent email, please forward it to us at fraud_help <at> usbank.com or call the U.S. Bank Fraud Liaison Center toll-free at 1-877-595-6256.|
If you no longer wish to receive emails regarding your Internet Banking set-up, you may unsubscribe (this will not affect your ability to receive alerts via email).
View the U.S. Bank Priv!
U.S. Bank Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
© 2004 U.S. Bancorp
U.S. Bank - BC MN H22N, 735 Nicollet Mall, Suite 1500 - Minneapolis, MN 55402-7014
HaskellDoc mailing list
HaskellDoc <at> haskell.org