Johan Tibell | 15 Jun 03:08 2012
Picon

Moving hashable to HP/base (Was: Proposal: Remove Data.HashTable from base)

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Bryan O'Sullivan <bos <at> serpentine.com> wrote:
> I'd be in favour of that. This would also make it possible to either add
> unordered-containers to the platform, or (preferably) merge
> unordered-containers into containers.

I want to do the latter. Now when the implementation of
unordered-containers is stable it makes sense to integration it into
containers and expand the API.

I think Hashable might have to go into base. It's hard to have core
type classes outside of base due to orphan instance problems.

-- Johan

Gmane