Iavor Diatchki | 1 Oct 23:15 2012

ANN: monadLib-3.7.1 on Hackage

I am pleased to announce the availability of monadLib-3.7.1 on Hackage.

MonadLib is a library intended to help programmers to quickly and easily construct various monads.   The library has support for a wide range of effects:  threading state, read-only variables, collecting output, exception handling, back-tracking computation, and working with explicit continuations.  It provides similar functionality to libraries such as MTL, but it has a simpler interface and improved functionality for a number of the transformers.

The main change in this version is improved support for working with continuations:  now we support invoking the same continuation in contexts that have different types.

Happy hacking!

Libraries mailing list
Libraries <at> haskell.org