Magnus Therning | 29 Dec 18:37 2012

ANN: sandi 0.1.1 - a data encoding/decoding library

The other day I released version 0.1.1 of sandi, a data
encoding/decoding library supporting the following encodings:

  base16, base32, base32hex, base64, base64url, base85,
  quoted-printable, uuencode, xxencode, yEnc

I believe it's reasonably fast, but I still have to look more closely
at criterion to get some hard numbers confirming that :)

More details can be found at http://hackage.haskell.org/package/sandi

/M

email: magnus <at> therning.org   jabber: magnus <at> therning.org

Perl is another example of filling a tiny, short-term need, and then
being a real problem in the longer term.
     -- Alan Kay