Mark Lentczner | 5 May 17:37 2013
Picon

HP 2013.2 RC1 Source Tar Ball

The source tar-ball for HP 2013.2 RC 1 is up:

This corresponds to what is currently checked in to the pre-release branch on github:

Packagers: Please produce an RC1 candidate from the above.

I'm having some trouble producing a Mac release (Xcode woes again...) but expect it in a few days.

— Mark

Jens Petersen | 7 May 10:30 2013

Re: HP 2013.2 RC1 Source Tar Ball

> http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/platform/haskell-platform-2013.2.0.0-rc1.tar.gz
> Packagers: Please produce an RC1 candidate from the above.

I have done a local test build for Fedora 19 (which is still in the
pre-Beta phase) and uploaded the x86_64 packages to:

http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/petersen/ghc-7.6.3/

(they *might* even work with a libffi compat symlink on Fedora 18 too
but I have not tested that yet.)

Gmane