harry | 1 Jul 14:26 2013
Picon

Foldable/Traversable

Was there any conclusion on importing Foldable/Traversable into Prelude? The
consensus seems to have been mostly in favour, but I can't find any Trac
ticket for it.

Daniel Díaz Casanueva | 1 Jul 14:34 2013
Picon

Re: Foldable/Traversable

Good point. I was looking for the formal proposal too. Where is it?

Regards,
Daniel Díaz.