Merijn Verstraaten | 10 Aug 21:51 2013
Picon

Proposal: Add isFullTBQueue to Control.Concurrent.STM.TBQueue

As the subject implies, I would like to add "isFullTBQueue" to Control.Concurrent.STM.TBQueue with the
obvious semantics.

I don't think there's much to discuss/object, so let's say 1 week time for discussion/objections.

Cheers,
Merijn
John Wiegley | 11 Aug 08:02 2013

Re: Proposal: Add isFullTBQueue to Control.Concurrent.STM.TBQueue

> As the subject implies, I would like to add "isFullTBQueue" to
> Control.Concurrent.STM.TBQueue with the obvious semantics.

+1  Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

John Wiegley
FP Complete                         Haskell tools, training and consulting
http://fpcomplete.com               johnw on #haskell/irc.freenode.net

Gmane