harry | 2 Sep 09:24 2013
Picon

status of network package

Does anyone know the status of the network package? It has 34 open issues on
Github, 9 open pull requests, and no commits or merges for half a year.

Gregory Collins | 2 Sep 10:19 2013
Picon

Re: status of network package

Johan maintains it and he's been on vacation for the whole summer.

Does anyone know the status of the network package? It has 34 open issues on
Github, 9 open pull requests, and no commits or merges for half a year.

Gregory Collins <greg <at> gregorycollins.net>
harry | 2 Sep 11:27 2013
Picon

Re: status of network package

3 pull requests were just merged, so this was a good question to ask :-)

Gregory Collins | 2 Sep 11:36 2013
Picon

Re: status of network package

I merged the no-brainers (because I have access to the github haskell organization) but Johan is going to have to look at the others.

3 pull requests were just merged, so this was a good question to ask :-)

Gregory Collins <greg <at> gregorycollins.net>
Johan Tibell | 2 Sep 19:06 2013
Picon

Re: status of network package

As Greg said I've been away. I'm back now but I have a long backlog of issues. I'm working through getting cabal, containers, hashable, and unordered-containers releases out of the door at the moment.