roconnor | 3 Nov 17:20 2013
Picon

traverseWithKey for Data.Map et. al.

Has there yet been a proposal for adding

traverseWithKey :: Applicative f => (k -> a -> f b) -> Map k a -> f (Map k b)

to Data.Map and friends yet?

If not I'll draw up a proposal.

roconnor | 3 Nov 19:13 2013
Picon

Re: traverseWithKey for Data.Map et. al.

On Sun, 3 Nov 2013, roconnor <at> theorem.ca wrote:

> Has there yet been a proposal for adding
>
> traverseWithKey :: Applicative f => (k -> a -> f b) -> Map k a -> f (Map k b)
>
> to Data.Map and friends yet?
>
> If not I'll draw up a proposal.

Oops, it has been drawn to my attention that this function already exists.
I was looking at very outdated docs.  Sorry.