Jon Fairbairn | 20 Jul 10:43 2014

Network.CGI maintenance - character encodings

There is a problem with character handling for form inputs in
Back in December 2013 I emailed the listed maintainer — Anders
Kaseorg <andersk <at>> — and got no response. I mentioned the
issue on here shortly after that.

I’ve now tracked the problem down to web browsers using
Windows-1252 as the de-facto standard for form data, patched the
code to take account of this and sent another message a to
andersk fortnight ago, again with no response.

Is there someone out there with commit rights to whom I can send
the patch?

Jón Fairbairn                                 Jon.Fairbairn <at>

Libraries mailing list
Libraries <at>