Rahul Somasunderam | 17 Jan 20:15 2011
Picon

Using Ivy/Maven2 dependencies

I want to use Ivy/Maven2 dependencies inside my Jython Script.
I like the way this can be done with Groovy (Grape and Grab
annotations). That way I don't have to manage dependencies in the
classpath while running the script.
Is there an equivalent in Jython that I can use?

R,
rahul
Rahul Somasunderam
+1 510 270 2883

http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl
Pierre Thibault | 18 Jan 05:58 2011
Picon

Re: Using Ivy/Maven2 dependencies

Hi Rahul,

May be Jannotation can help you.

Another way would be to mix Jython and Groovy files. You can create Groovy stub classes just to have a place to put the annotations. Another way might be using the Ivy api directly from Jython.

I hope this helps.

I want to use Ivy/Maven2 dependencies inside my Jython Script.
I like the way this can be done with Groovy (Grape and Grab
annotations). That way I don't have to manage dependencies in the
classpath while running the script.
Is there an equivalent in Jython that I can use?

R,
rahul
Rahul Somasunderam
+1 510 270 2883

A+

-------------
Pierre
My blog (http://pierrethibault.posterous.com)
YouTube page (http://www.youtube.com/user/tubetib)
Twitter (http://twitter.com/pierreth2)
Google profile (http://www.google.com/profiles/106045618354056753098)

Israel Tsadok | 18 Jan 08:01 2011
Picon

Re: Using Ivy/Maven2 dependencies

Take a look at jip - it's not exactly what you asked for, but it might be a step in that direction.
Rahul Somasunderam | 18 Jan 17:58 2011
Picon

Re: Using Ivy/Maven2 dependencies

Jip looks interesting, but I'm having some issues running it. I'll
need to do some more research on it.
Thanks.

Rahul Somasunderam
+1 510 270 2883

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 11:01 PM, Israel Tsadok <itsadok <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Take a look at jip - it's not exactly what you asked for, but it might be a
> step in that direction.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl

Gmane