Kevin Brown | 2 Aug 00:43 2006
Picon

Re: Getting sequences by base pair locations

Perl Mechanize is a great way to submit web forms repeatedly.  I do it
for things like MHC epitope prediction sites as well as a way to grab
things like journal articles matching certain keywords.

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/01/22/mechanize.html
http://search.cpan.org/dist/WWW-Mechanize/lib/WWW/Mechanize.pm