Jason Stajich | 17 Feb 18:42 2012
Picon

Fwd: [Bioperl-guts-l] [BioPerl - Bug #3328] (New) segregating sites calculation fails on gapped sequences

This should be an easy bug for someone to fix -- I am pretty sure the solution is to ignore gapped columns but I
haven't looked deeper and I don't have any time right now to work on bioperl fixes so be great if someone
wanted to help out here.

The redmine bug info is appended below.

Jason

Begin forwarded message: