Dietrich Streifert | 5 Jul 16:11 2006
Picon

Is it possible to configure the eclipse wtp html editor to validate HTML::Template tags?

Hello List,

I'm currently working on a projekt which uses HTML::Template. As a
development platform I use eclipse EPIC perl plugin and WTP.

Does anyone know a way to configure the html editor to ignore the
HTML::Template tags without deactivating validation?
Or even better to allow the html editor to valdate the HTML::Template
syntax?

Thank you for answering.

Best regards...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dietrich Streifert
Visionet GmbH

Maaged Mazyek | 5 Jul 16:44 2006
Picon

Re: Is it possible to configure the eclipse wtp html editor to validate HTML::Template tags?

Dietrich Streifert schrieb:
> Hello List,
>
> I'm currently working on a projekt which uses HTML::Template. As a
> development platform I use eclipse EPIC perl plugin and WTP.
>
> Does anyone know a way to configure the html editor to ignore the
> HTML::Template tags without deactivating validation?
> Or even better to allow the html editor to valdate the HTML::Template
> syntax?
>
> Thank you for answering.
>
> Best regards...

Hi Dietrich,

how about using the comment-style-syntax like <!-- TMPL_VAR NAME=TESTVAR -->
Described here:
http://search.cpan.org/~samtregar/HTML-Template-2.8/Template.pm#NOTES

regards,
maaged

Dietrich Streifert | 5 Jul 17:03 2006
Picon

Re: Is it possible to configure the eclipse wtp html editor to validate HTML::Template tags?

Thank you for your answer but it does not help with the eclipse WTP html
editor.

I tried the following:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<!-- TMPL_VAR NAME=BASEURL -->/admin.css"
type="text/css">

but the WTP HTML editor throws the following errors:
> Start tag (<link>) not closed.

and