MapperDao ORM 1.0.0-rc5a with lazy loading, memory caching
2012-04-28 22:23:52 GMT
MapperDao is an ORM library for Scala with drivers for the following databases:
- sql server
The new version includes configurable lazy loading (along with skip-loading) of related data, configurable memory caching via EHCache and simplifications to entity mappings.
Other features of the library include persistence of immutable entities, mapping legacy code (hibernate, jdbc etc) via "external entities", type safe queries via a dsl that resembles select statements and it can also be used as an ORM tool for Java projects.
- The library : https://code.google.com/p/mapperdao/
- Documentation : https://code.google.com/p/mapperdao/wiki/TableOfContents
- pdf tutorial : http://mapperdao-examples.googlecode.com/files/tutorial1.2.pdf
- sample code : https://code.google.com/p/mapperdao-examples/
- discussion group : http://groups.google.com/group/mapperdao