Hideyuki Takada | 6 Sep 08:59 2010
Picon

Call for Papers: C5-2011

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

Hideyuki Takada, Ritsumeikan University, Japan
(C5 2011 Publicity and Publication Chair)

-----
                           Call for Papers

                  Ninth International Conference on
       Creating, Connecting and Collaborating through Computing
                              (C5 2011)

                          18-20 January 2011

                    Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan

                http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-11/

Computers, networks, and other forms of technology are pervasive in our
information-based society.  Unfortunately, most users of this technology use it
for passive consumption of information and entertainment.  To evolve into a
true knowledge society it is critical that we transform computer-based human
activities to engage users in the active process of creating, connecting, and
collaborating together.

The C5 conference is for anyone interested in the use of computers as tools to
develop and enable user-oriented creation, connection, and collaboration
processes.  Researchers, developers, educators and users come together at C5 to
present new and ongoing work and to discuss future directions for creative
computing and multimedia environments.  We welcome the submission of