Hilaire Fernandes | 4 Aug 10:20 2008

Re: [Etoys] DrGeoII and macro-construction

Thanks you Edward.

Every word of encouragement is welcome. I am also interested in any
use feedback you are all welcome to insert in the DrGeoII page at
OLPC's wiki, http://wiki.laptop.org/go/DrGeo

Now I am working on DrGeo Smalltalk script to do arbitrary computation
on geometric item in a drawing area.

Hilaire