Re: disappearing objects
Very interesting. I was able to recreate the problem doing the following:
* Start Squeak
* Get a trashcan (just delete some object)
* Get to the world's halo menu
* Turn off "accept drops" (aha! that's the trick)
* drop another object on the trash can
-> notice it slide back
-> notice the trash can stays open (this is the hint that I
needed from your project
And now you're in the same situation that you have been describing.
* Get the red halo menu of the world
* Turn on "accept drops"
* Halo click on some object (the halo will stick around)
* move that object over and out of the trash can
* Voila! Everything back to normal.
I guess we better disable that menu item on the world...
Christian Grune wrote:
> My kids produced something strange: Objects disappear, if I click them.
> They re-appear, if I release them. Is that an error in the project?
> Caused by what? Or is that a bug in Squeak??
> The project is here: http://www.relearn.de/squeak/weltraumfahrt.003.pr